best extreme sports mobile phone
Do you know why we consider Motorola Defy to be the best smartphone for extreme sports.
Well here are some personal opinions from ours side which speak in favor of this unique mobile phone.
1) Its price is really low for a smartphone – You can buy it as less as 300 bucks with no contract at all
2) It is strong – the phone is waterproof up to 3m depth and it has a gorilla glass. Really hard to brake and scratch the glass. I have this phone and I take my morning shower with it. The waterproof is real and it is not a joke!
3) Small size – it has a relatively small size and yet good display which is wide enough to be used as a normal smartphone.
Ok you will ask what are the drawbacks! It can’t be perfect right?
Well here they are:
1) The battery wont last long – yes if you are using this phone pretty much the battery would probably live for a day. So if you plan to go far far away without any chance to recharge soon – turn off the 3g, do not play games and hopefully it would last for 2-3 days maximum
2) Fat – yes this mobile phone is a bit fatty – it is not slim at all but it needs some space for the water proof mechanisms and the hit protection to take place.
3) Can’t be used under water – well the water somehow acts like pressing the display. If you are under the shower every small drop that hits the display acts like a tap on the screen. It goes crazy.
So this is our opinion on best extreme sports mobile phone.